Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2nd First Day!

Today overall was fine. I have one professor from new york, one from south Carolina, and one from Hungary. So, I'd say I have a wide variety of accents to work with. Not complaining, just interesting I do suppose. My Individual and Society professor was not my favorite. I loved every single professor last semester, and 2 out of 3 this semester is not too bad I suppose. But so far, my first impressions of this guy are not okay... He swears. Alot. and says "MMMMKAY!" like the teacher on south park. The entire time I was in there I felt like I was in a prison camp! Come to find out, he worked in a prison for 13 years. :( We can't have any electronics. No phones, ipods, laptops, nothing. And if you get caught 3 times, you fail the class. That is some serious business for a gen ed class nobody is suppose to work extensively in. UGH! I am at 18 credits this semester... and after the first day, I would say that this is going to be a LONG semester. I already have hours worth of homework in every single class. But hey, nobody said this was going to be easy. It's going to be difficult, and I will have to work at this every second of every day. In the long run I'll be happy with my career, and my life. So, no complaining, only trying harder to work harder. :) That is all for now. I'm off to start this homework! Thanks for reading.
~stephanie joy.

No comments: