Monday, February 4, 2008

Hmmmmmmm.

Well I'm not quite sure why I keep posting my thingys on my new computer. You see I don't have any of my pics on thiscomputer, so yea I will just have to type.

To start I get to see the Jonas Brothers in only 17 days WOO!

Mid-term is this friday so grades will be posted.

and for those of you keeping up on the teen gossip I guess that now miley cyrus no longer likes that harry potter guy, She says that she likes Joe Jonas..... wow that would be really acward for nick. but yea i dont think that they will end up being together.


So if you are looking for some entertainment you should check out

www.myspace.com/jklproductions

they have some amazong mini-videos i recommed any of the Fred videos or jeffy jeff.

and Cassie if you read this you should watch the good life, it is about these kids that live in nabraska, yea i think it is funny so you might wanna watch it.

anyway, I'm not sure wat i should talk about........

Oh, I got this Jonas brothers watch off of ebay,

i love it.

school is going good.

I saw national treasure book of secrets, it was really good.

the super bowl was cool, I watched the first like 10 seconds, and the last 5 minutes, oh and also some comercials in between.

So its monday.

nothin great on TV today is there......

tomarrow american idol

wed. american idol, supernanny, and moment of truth

thrus. THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE!!!!!! I can't wait, did you see it last week. Please comment and tell me what you thought!!!

So yea I guess that is all going on for me.

Pretty boring.....


OH!!!!! I almost forgot to tell you, I got to see hannah montana in 3D, it was really cool. except i thought she acted really whiney, and babyish.

also did you know last week she officialy changed her name, her real name is now Miley Rae Cyrus...... I think i like destiny hope better but o well.


and she died her hair.... but i guess its cute.

the new jonas brothers CD comes out July 8!!!!

well yea, thats whats happenen right now.

sorry for the misspelling of word, I was trying to type as fast as possible, and I am to lazy to use the spell check thing right now so yea.

thanks for visitng

~stephanie joy

2 comments:

Grammie said...

WHAT? yOU DON'T WATCH dANCE wARS ON mONDAY NIGHT? unbelievable! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES..along with American Idol, of course. Is it report card time again? Oh my goodness..I was going to send card $"s along with your valentines...hhhmmmmmmmmmmmyou guys are gonna put me in the poor house with all those great grades!1 KEEP IT UP! I luv it and you all...Grammie

Gabe's Mom said...

What channel is Good Life on? As far as Miley's new hair, I don't like it. I think she is too young to be going all "Goth". I think she was fine with highlighted hair! Don't you?