Saturday, February 16, 2008

MY UPDATE.

Well here it is



So only 5 more days until i get to see THE JONAS BROTHERS!!! YAY!!!


I have been trying my hardest not to spend my money so that I have enough to get some things from the concert. I really want to get a shirt and some pins.

I will be sure to have millions of pics, and i will be posting them for you all.

I have been working on a really big english project for the past few weeks and it is finally DONE! Hopefully now i will have time to be a "good bloger"


So on Thursday, "hearts day", i was in english class and to guys were getting ready to show us a video they had made. At first this kid keagan pluged in his camera and then was changing the channel on the TV. there was a desk underneath the TV, he was setting on it facing the wall, then he turned around, putting his legs on theother side of the desk. His partner was leaning towards the TV to change the volume, when the whol television fell off of the bracket conecting it to the wall!!!!!!! Every one screamed becuase it was SO loud. I jumped out of my chair. I can not eventell you how loud it was. If keagan wouldnn't have turned around the TV would have fallen right on him, and he would have gotten reall hurt. THen the whol rest of the class he kept having these flashbacks and we all kept thinking what if the TV would have fallen on him and he died, the school would of had to tell his parents that thier son died becuase a television fell on him!!!!! OMJ, that would be terible..... but oddly hilarious. I can not believe that i was in the presents of such a thing. I have always wondered what would of happened if one of the TV's just fell of the wall. SCARY!


In other news, I am not to happy eith american idol, i am not really attached to any of the contestints that made it to hoolywood, i really liked josiah leming but NO he had to get kicked off. UUUGGGG!!!!


So yea, JONAS CONCERT IN 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!



AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't wait.




well, I can't really tell you how excited I am.

k so i am posting this on my old computer, so i should be posting pics, but sadly the computer is being stupid and so there will be no pictures this time.


I can't really think of anything to talk about, so I guess I will talk to you all later.


~stephanie joy

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Hey Stephie..we loved Josiah, too, and were sad when he didn't make it. But guess what? Ellen De Generous was sad too and she had him on her show yesterday or the day before and he sang a song he wrote and she gave him over $8000 recording equipment and a notebook computer, etc. She told him to hang in there, because his dreams were not over yet. Maybe you saw it and I am boring you with all this. But, if you didn't see it, you better believe that if Ellen likes him, she will do whatever is necessary to give him a great start in the musical field.

Hope you had a great time at the concert last nite. I was thinking of you all..lots of luv, Grammie