Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's MARCH!!!

WOW!! i am so sorry i haven't been posting, i hope you will all under stand that i have been really busy. I simply do not have enough time in my life for everything.... and right now I'm not really doing much. I mean out side of the musical and upward bound, i have no after school activities.






It is already the end of third quarter at school... WOW!!! where did my freshman year go? it seems like yesterday was my first day walking in to the "big girl kindergarten" school. and now I am almost done with high school. Well, not almost done, but getting closer every day.













As you all know I got to see the JONAS BROTHERS!!! and i only took 274 pictures of them. how sad! hee hee! well here are some. (just an FYI, i was really stupid at the concert and didn't use my zoom at all.... so the close up pics ate kinda blurry cuz i just cropped them on the computer.)













Here they are.














To start off, this is my favorite, Nicholas Jerry Jonas!
(he is encouraging the crowd to clap along... of course i was the loudest clapper!)









..... k well my computer (again) is being weired and for some reason is not letting me add any more pics on here. I will try again in a little while.


in other news American idol is going good. For the girls i did LOVE that plus sized model, but she is no longer on, and i liked that other African American girl that went home last week. I DO NOT like that rocker chick, that had the crazy lion hair last week. SHE CAN GO! For the boys, of course i like both DAVIDS and I also like Danny, he is the one that kinda talks girly and he has longish dark hair. So yea.

I am watching Big Brother: til death do as part, or something like that. I like it, even though their is a lot of drama.

The apprentice is coming to an end, sadly their are only 6 people left. Next week YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH!!! becuase amorosa and Pierce are suppose to have a huge fight. hopefully omarosa gets fired but we will have to wait and see.

I just finished my first MAJOR English project and i got 305 points out of 300!!!! WOO HOO!! A+++++ only two people in the class got extra credit and we were the only too people to get an A+++++ pretty neat right!

I finally got my Spanish grade up, i have had a B for the longest time but FINALLY it is an A, i figured out it was because of my participation. each week is 15 points, you have to answer a question of volunteer to read, or right something on the board. I know that none of you think this but at school, i am really shy especially during Spanish. But i have improved and now i have and A!! WOOT WOOT!

So school is going good. and i am having a lot of fun.

On Friday night i went ice skating that was really fun, it was Devin, Mackenzie, and me. just like old times. you see none of us have any classes together. SAD! and next year NONE of our academic classes will be together because neither of the are taking accelerated classes. how odd! but what ever it is their life. although it really annoys me...

in other news Bailey (my hamster) is doing fantabulous. she is finally a little chubby. and she is no longer the runt of her litter. I hold her all the time, and i love her a whole bunch.

well lets see if my computer will let me add more pics...
nope.


well Friday night was Kristina's birthday party... it was fun, sat. we went to build-a-bear for her last party their. I made a white bear that had green four leaf clovers on it. I named him Patrick. he is my first boy bear. I got him a really cute skater outfit, and black converse!

TODAY I found out that the Jonas brothers are coming to the Milwaukee summerfest!!! AAAHHH!!! I AM SO GOING!!!!!!

tickets go on sale march 15 and the show is July 6! I can't wait. I really hope we can get the tickets the day they go on sale because i was looking at the other shows at the summerfest on eBay and they were like 300$ a ticket, they are originally 55$!!!!! only 55$ to see the Jonas brothers!! AMAZING!

well yea i hope i can go.

KID NATION 3 applications come out in a week or so if i can i am going to apply, i don't know the birthday cut off but i know it will be really close.

uncle Tim is coming over soon to fix our computers YAY!!


well sorry again for not posting for like a month!!

and sorry for this long post i hope to be posting pics as soon as i can.

love you all.

thanks for visiting

~stephanie joy

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I love your long post! Do that more often...nice to let everyone know you ARE my baby genius :)