Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tckets, tickets, tickets!

SO, I am sad to say I will not be attending the Milwaukee Jonas Brothers concert.

But Thanks to my wonderful Grandmother I WILL be going to see Raven Symoné and Michel Musso! Woot Woot! Can't wait.

So this summer I am going to be doing ARTSPLACE again ( if i get in... but i will) I thought that I would be saving and purchasing my self and iTouch B-U-T I just found out that they JONAS BROTHERS will be commin to Chicago AUG. 24!!!! SOOOOOO I will be saving for those tickets. Sale date is: TBD..... poop! but i will let you all know as soon as I do.



SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




AWESOME!!!!!!!


well i will be at circles like every day and that's about it. but i am so glad i don't have school.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

thanks for Reading

luv ya!

~stephanie joy

No comments: