Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One more pic.

ok so evidentaly my computer only wants me to have one picture on all of my posts...
so todays picture is as followed.

this is (left to right) Jordan, me, and kristina.
we are standing in front of the tour bus posing.
do you like our pants, in case you can't read it they say "JONAS"down the side in silver holigraphic letters.


the concert was super fun.


Today I...well first i should tell you about yesturnday.

I first got up and went to school like any normal day, after school I stayed after for this collage prep program until about 3:10, after that I went to rolling green school for this girl scout thing, i was volunteering(normally i do not, but i did this week) then after that I had to go to my mommy's work becuase she had a staff meeting. I got home at like 8:30, 9 ish. then i ate dinner and went to sleep. WOW a super long day, that night i was only home for like 3 hours.

Today I had a Soc. STudies test that i didn't study for becuase I was so busy last night. I did have some orange juice for breakfast though.( people say it helps you think or something becuase we use to always have it before ISAT testing.) anyway i think it really helped because i didn't think that i knew anything on the test but when i was taking it, i was remembering talking about all the stuff in class!!! WOOHOO!!so yea i think i probubly got a B, which is bad but it shouldn't bring my grade down becuase i currently have a high A.
Then durring Spanish I had the worlds most amazing chocolate, it is called soogy's, or something and it is made in Wisconsin... it was so yummy. We also wrote our first story in spanish which was fun. then in gym we played floor hockey...EWWW!!! is that even a sport becuse if it is... it shouldn't be. you just stand there the whole time and walk around. hopefully we don't play that again on thursday. then in english we went in to the computer lab. I was practicing makeing spanish letters... i forgot to tell you i learned how to do that in spanish today. anyway, i was practiceing that and also learning other things too here are some symbols i figured out how to make...

♥ ♣ ♠ • ○ ╕ á ã

i also made lots more

i think we were suppose to be creating our introduction paragraph for an essay or something... but i dont know. in the computer lab i cant really work on the right stuff because the computers are really old and slow... and i am proud to say i type to fast for them. it takes like ten minutes for one sentence to pop up so yea i just wasted my time doing fun things like making cool symbols and talking. heehee.
then the other half of english we worked on our study guide for this book that we are reading called Lord of the Flies. it is about these boys that are stranded on an island with no adults, it is a good story but it drags on and is kind of confussing. like i will sit there and read a sentence like ten times and it will make no sence. my teacher said that the book is wrote like it has a british acsent, so if something is confusing read it with a british acsent. it actually workes!!! it was pretty neat. and this one kid has asthma, and when ever a character says it the book says"ass-mar" i didn't get it but say asthma with a british acsent........ see it is pronounced ass-mar it you say it like that. so yea i get it now.

after school today i have to finish that book and i also have to go to musical practice.


i can't remeber if i told you in my last post, but i really want to go to the jonas brothers last concert for when you look me in the eyes... it is july 6 in milwakee Wisconsin.... i need to go. tickets go on sale the 15, somehow i will have the money.... and one need me to babysit??

i could really use the money between now and then.

well, yea.

i guess that is all for now.

thanks for reading.

~stephanie joy




No comments: