Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lord of the Flies... :(

In English class last Tuesday, we were suppose to have finished the last chapter of Lord of the Flies. At that time I was only on Chapter 6 out of 12... wow i was really behind. You see this book is about a group of boys that are stranded on an island and no one knows were they are. I like the story and the idea about the book, but when it comes to the actual book.... it is SO BORING!!! I try reading every night the chapter that I should be reading but every time I start reading I fall asleep or I start thinking about something else. I will be reading and then complete stop and just sit there and stare at the page. Don't ask me why because I clearly find it a waste of my time to just stare at a page. But for some reason I do. I am now on chapter 10... only two more to go. These chapters are like 20-30 pages each though, so it might me a while. Also the book is wrote as if the narrator has a British accent so some.... no most of the sentences make no scene, but my teacher told us if it didn't make sense read it out loud and use an accent. IT WORKED! In the book one boys has asthma and when ever a boy says asthma, in the book it is spelled ass-mar. I didn't get it but if you day asthma with a British accent it sounds like ass-mar. So many words are kinda confusing like that but hopefully I will finish the book soon.

In other news Jonas Brothers tickets go on sale this sat.!! Woo Hoo!
hopefully I will be purchasing them!



well i think that's all that is gin on right now.

OH I almost for got.

AMERICAN IDOL: I am SUPER SUPER!!!!!! SAD about Danny Noriega leaving. I was voting for him like all night but then my mom said I had to stop because it was using up all of my minutes!!!! I AM SO ANGRY!! If I could have kept voting he still might be on there. Even If he got off the next week that would be fine because he would be in the top 12 and he would go on the tour with everyone. And I would have got to see him... but NO!

THE APPRENTICE: HOORAY!! OMOROSA IS FINALLY GONE. I can't believe piers kissed traise Atkins(sp?) it was so funny. Can't wait until next week.

BIG BROTHER COUPLES: is no longer couples I'm glad though because i always want one person to go home and not the other. also I wonder what Ryan is going to do now that he is HOH! tonight should be interesting.

THE BABY BORROWERS: I think that should be starting on Mon. or maybe it already did. well i will be checking up on that .

Well that is all for now.

thanks for visiting.

BE SURE TO COMMENT MY POSTS!!!!

~stephanie joy

1 comment:

Jacque said...

ok. I'm commenting :) I didn't tell you that you couldn't vote, I told you to use the home phone instead of your cell phone my dear :) Food for thought for this week! Love Mom