Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy week, busier weekend.

So how are you? Me, well I could be better but I still 890% better than many in this world. but anyway. Lets see...


Monday

I went to school got there at about 7. I stayed after school for upward bound until like 3:40. After that I had to hurry to the dentist at 4. left there at about 5, and grabbed a bit to eat. Then I raced over to my school... got there at like 5:20. had my 2nd dress rehearsal for the musical until 9:30, then changed and I got home at about 10. I didn't have too much homework do the next day because we had a few matinees for the elementary schools. But I did have to study for a soc. studies test and do a worksheet. I also had to read LOTF (lord of the flies). By 11:30 I was too tiered and HAD to go to sleep. So I did, and that brings me to...


Tuesday

Woke up at about 5:30 went to catch my bus at 6:30, got to school at like 7:00. Took a soc. studies test then at 8:30 I was dismissed for the matinees. I got to stand and sing and dance in 2inch. heels all day until 2 when I was finaly able to go home! Got home wrote and essay for English ate dinner, then I was off to musical rehearsal from 5-10. IT was long but fun. Then got home and tried to finish LOTF for my test on it on WED.!!! sadly i didn't finish but I was close I also did my Spanish homework and a packet for English. Went to sleep SUPER LATE and that brings me to...


Wednesday

Got up at 5:45 went to school, tried finishing LOFT during lunch took my test then, again I had to stay after school for upward bound til 4:30, then ran over to subway so i could be back at school by 5... AAHHHH!!!! Then had musical rehearsal til 9:30. through out I herd that there was a threat on the school at about 1 o'clock. In one of the boys bathrooms there was a message saying if you thought NIU was bad wait until March 27. Well, at the time we all thought that the person was really stupid because March 27 we are on Spring break. Although it did make us all angry that the school didn't tell anyone about it, we all had to here it on the news. Later I found out the the actual date wrote in the bathroom was March 18, which is next Tues. I don'

t really care because I know nothing is going to happen, but my mom seemed pretty frantic when she found out.


Today!

school. homework. play practice. WOW big surprise.


Friday

MUSICAL !!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!

Hello Dolly 7pm HHS 7$


SEE YOU THERE!!


after the show will be our cast party until like 11:30ish



Saturday

Hello Dolly 7pm HHS 7$

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

I will accompanied my by mommy and my little Friends pictured right above this post! Zoe and Jason!

Then after this show we will be going to Dairy Queen for ice cream!


Sunday

Hello Dolly 1pm HHS 7$

SEE YOU THERE!!!


After this show I will help take down the set and put away costumes and props.


THEN!!!!! FINALLY I CAN CATCH UP ON MY SLEEP!!!!!!


Some how in this busy week I was able to watch American idol and big brother( good thing we have TiVo =] )


American idol, still super sad about Danny, BUT last night he was there watching that girl from the Philippines She is my favorite! I like all the guys except Chiceze and .... some one else that i can''t think of.
ooooo! I got another picture to work, This one is kinda dark, it is nick and he is waving his arms to the song.

I have been creating a fan page for the Jonas Brothers called CELTS INC. IT was inspired by this video. enjoy! Joe Jonas is on the left and the other guy is Robert from Rooney.

AND this Sat. tickets go on sale to their last show for "when you look me in the eyes" it is gonna be in Milwaukee Wisconsin. but sadly I don't think we will be getting tickets this weekend and they are only 55$ CHEAPER THAN EVER! and on eBay I am positive they will be at least 200$ a ticket!!!!! SAD! I only need two tickets but, i will have to get them with my own money and i don't' have it so I guess I will just have to stick to online videos of them like the one above If i want to see them.
K well it is like 3 :15 right now so I need to go get my homework done so I can be at my school from 5-10 again to night.


thanks for reading.


PLEASE COMMENT MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THNX!!!!!!!



~stephanie joy

2 comments:

Jacque said...

too bad no jo bro tickets...but we got Raven tickets! :) Love you super hard working girl!! Take a break, you deserve it!

Stephanie Joy said...

yupyup, and the best part is that Michel Musso will also be at the concert. can't wait. AND!!! they are comming here again in august!!!!! I AM GOING!!!!!