Friday, April 18, 2008

Man, I haven't been doin so hot...

with this whole bloging thing. I haven't posted in a week! I hope you all truley know i am sorry. But I have been so busy and everytime I do post something it seems like I just ramble on and on about things that no one else cares about.

So hmmm.... where to start.

School.

I am taking contemporary world studies Acc.
It is really boring, we have a student teacher right now, but he is leaving soon, and then I think that class will be better.

I am taking Spanish 1.
That class is really fun, I have a lot of weired o's in that class, and we always get off topic and spend like half the class doing something pointless... yet hilarious.

I am taking Choir.
I love Ms. Cain and I am really sad that she is only going to be my choir director one more year.
I tried out for choraleers, and I didn't make it.... there are like a whole bunch of guys and not that many girls. I don't really mind not making choraleers though, because I did make treble Choir and so did Ms. Devin =] so we will have choir and gym and LUNCH TOGETHER!!!! every single day next year.... that is like a 100% improvement from this year... we have no classes together, and we only get to talk for about 15 minutes at the beginning of the day.

Fourth block I am taking English 9 Acc.
Mr. Reilly...What more do i need to say.
It is his first time teaching, and not many people care for him, but i love him, he is like my favorite teacher ever. And he used to live in California, and he went to Cal State, which is a school i had in mind. and he worked at Disneyland, so yea.

Lately my social life has been"booming" as my mom put it. I don't really understand what she is talking about though. I still have the same friends as always just lately we have been handing out on Fridays now. I guess that makes my social life "booming".

Tonight I am going to the middle school to support some of my old buddies from last year. They are doing Aladdin. It was really good last night and I am sure that they will do just as well tonight. My friend Austin is Aladdin, I am very proud of him. He did a fantastic job!

American Idol...
Well i was very disappointed when Michel Johns left...
I do not really care for any of the girls, Brooke White is really good, but I do not vote for her.
I LOVE JASON, AND DAVID COOK, AND DAVIN A.
I think that they should be the remaining three... then idk out of those I like better, I will choose when it gets to that point but for now i need all of you to be voting for them! Because they all deserve this.

Big Brother...
NATALIE IS GONE!!!! HOORAY!!!!! I could not stand her.... jeeze. and the whole thing about what she said about Sheila ... how rude! I don't really like Sheila but still. I have no clue who I want to win... because I loved James Chelsia and Joshua.

Check out my new videos that I posted at the bottom of this page!

Well... I think that is about all for now.

I will try to post something amazing as soon as i can.

thanks for reading. =]

~stephanie joy

No comments: