Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update :)

So many of you know that i got my hair cut and colored on Tuesday. It is now and Auburn color with a green base... yet it looks kinda redish.

I haven't taken like any pictures of my new hair. but after i have some good ones i will Post them.



I got straight A's on my report card before the Final.....and sadly after the Finals.... i got one B. but the rest are A's so it's not terrible.


Jonas Brother!!!!

they have like 800 things starting in the next few months.
they are in London today for a concert that i really wish i was at.
there new movie Camp Rock will be on Disney Channel JUNE 20! I am so excited, I already know i am going to love the movie, and yes there will probably be tears... since the commercial got me choked up.
New CD!!! like JUNE 16 or 18 idk, one of those days... it's on my calender.

There summer tour the "burning up" is going to be great I will be seeing them with Jordan just like last time.


I so super sad about big brother... my favorite three people went home these last to weeks...
Chelsia...my favorite chick in the house. She went out with a bang, and i miss her lots.
Joshuah, the coolest gay guy you will ever meet. he is so true to himself and i always agree with what he says!!! ... yea there were some tears last week. the show this week was so different without him.
Crazy James... He is pretty self explanatory. He was my Person in the house since the first day. I have stuck with him every day he was in the house. he says it like it is, and i love that. He usually always kept his word. He was able to stay alive for ever, even though ever one wanted him out. He got evicted from the game!! and still lasted three weeks after that. His Hair says a lot to. he is bicycling around the world, but may not continue if things keep going well with Chelsia. His pink is actually HOT PINK! but in this picture it looks redish, his Mohawk is actually alot longer now but this picture is good for the purpose.
I Hate every one in the house now.... BUT NATALIE NEEDS TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!
American idol.... it is very sad for me to watch it every time without Danny Noriega and Josiah Lemming... they were my favorites.
I like David cook, David archeleta, Jason Castro, and that is who i can think of right now. None of the girls really jump out at me.
Until next time...
~stephanie joy

No comments: