Monday, January 12, 2009

FINALS WEEK!

Today marks the beginning of finals week. That means that this Thursday and Friday I have final exams. These wonderful tests are worth 20% of my grade. Because Harlem is amazing I have Blocks, which are even more amazing. So I only have to worry about four classes. Although next year this will not be the case, but I am going to enjoy Block scheduling while I can. So Thursday I have a Spanish 2 Final, and I also have my Honors English 10 Acc. final. Then this Friday I have my Honors Geometry Acc. Final and then I have choir so I will not have two finals that day, only one. Today was such a busy day at school. I had a quiz in geometry, a presentation that I needed to have memorised in Spanish, then in choir we had voice testing, and in English we had to memorise a poem. Today was crazy, but I got through it. And now I need to prepare for my finals. My phone is off, and my books are out. Now I just need to go study. =] For my picture of the day, I took a photo of my books. It seemed fitting because my day is completely revolving around school.


That is all for now, thanks for reading,

~stephanie joy.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Daily posting?!? How could a mother be more proud ;)