Friday, January 16, 2009

MY NIGHT WITH DEVIN!!!

So today, me and Devin went to the mall. =] It was so much fun. I saw a lot of my friends, like Sheyenne, and Sean, and Stephanie, and Derek. It was fun. We went shopping at Hollister, and I bought a new hoodie. And we went to lots and lots of places. It was really fun. Here are some of our pics...

First, we went to Coldstone Creamery and had some yummy yummy ice cream!
Then I needed to go get gas. And Devin was amused by taking pictures of me while pumping gas. lol.
pictures like this one...
HAHA!!! and this one.
It says pump is on. Indicating that I am indeed actually pumping gas. In the freezing cold 22 below zero temperature!!! HAHA!!!! I needed some though. Its better to stand in the freezing for a few minutes, than to run out and be stuck in the freezing.
This next photo is of a manikin at American eagle!!! Whoever dressed it had forgotten to pull the shirt all the way down. lol. I was walking with Devin in the mall and started laughing really hard. I was like, "DEVIN! LOOK! HAHA!!" and she was like, "what am i looking at?" lol. and Then she noticed. We both were standing in the middle of the mall cracking up. Other people walked by and didn't notice and had no clue why we were laughing so hard. But, we knew why we were laughing. and we took a photo to share with you, and maybe you can laugh a little bit too, at the topless manikin in the widow at American eagle. =]
This next one is one of my new favorites of me and my best friend. Here we are at wet seal, trying on some amazing glasses that we found. HAHA!!! we look gorgeous don't we? Yes. We do. =] I know.
The last one that I have to share with you all is this one of us at target. I don't like this picture as much as I love the one above it. But we still look gorgeous in this one too. =]
We love our shades. =]
Well, that is all I have for now. Hopefully I will post again tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.
LEAVE COMMENTS!!!
~stephanie joy.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

You are so crazy--and your blog sounded just like my blog. I was actually pleased that Devin got a picture of you pumping gas, since I have never experienced that phenomenon before. Good to know that you indeed do know how! XOXOXOX mama

3 kids & us said...

You girls are beautiful even when your pumping gas(: