Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Day.

Today was the first day of a new semester. Therefore, I get all new classes. My new schedule goes like this...

1st block: Intro to Art
2nd block: Honors Biology Acc.
3rd block: Treble Choir/ Gym
4th block: Health

Intro to Art:
I was very excited to have this class. ART! WOO! but this... is intro to art. Where I will be relearning the basic art elements over again for about the 500th time. I didn't really think the class would be easy, but I thought I would enjoy it. I really miss art class. But I do not know anyone in that class except one girl that I know that is a freshman. The class today was really EXTREMELY boring. And nobody talked. They were like ZOMBIES! The teacher asked a question, and everyone just sat there... I nodded and smiled. =] The teacher seemed nice, but she is a hard grader. I'm a little worried about that part... She said probably one person in the class would get an A. That person will be me, because I do not get B's. ESPECIALLY IN ART CLASS!!!!!

Honors Biology Acc.
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE CLASS!!!! I LOVE SCIENCE! I don't really like biology, because of what you learn about, but I think the class will be fun. The teacher is great, and I KNEW EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THAT CLASS!! except for one... but hes really nice! we talked and were kind of friends now. =] The people in that class are so cool, and I am just really going to love that class. I already know. It is going to be so much fun everyday. Other than what we are learning but still... So I sit next to Cody. I hope we get to keep our seats so that he will be my lab partner. Hes cool. Then to the left I sit by Tyler Ward. =] HAHA! I love that kid. I have known him since forever and hes hilarious. Then behind me is this kid Ben that i didn't know, but now i know. And also my good friend Haley. =] Yep... that class is going to be awesome.

Choir/Gym
same old. same old.

Lunch.
Lunch today was crazy. My normal was extra crowded. 6 new people sat at our table. Keep in mind these tables are suppose to seat 8. And we already had 7, now we have 6 more. =( I think tomorrow I will sit with my friends, not Austin's friends. I love his friends and I love him. But i didn't like lunch today. Tomorrow I would like to sit with Devin and Makenzie and Cody, but Austin might get mad if I start being with Cody all the time... so I'm not sure what I am going to do yet.

Health
I didn't really want to take health. It is required so I am taking it. I hate that class. After one day, I already don't like it. I am a student that has all accelerated classes and I get A's. Then I go to health. And I have a "team teacher" which is basically a teacher for people who need extra help or need to be taught differently or something. I don't know. But I have never had one before, and I don't need one now. The teacher is fine. I like him. But I don't like the people in my class. And the teacher has to explain every single word he says in easier words. And I am really not use to that, I am use to my teachers using big words. And not having to explain them. It was annoying. But yea, that was my first day with new classes.

until next time...

~stephanie joy

No comments: