Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The First Year Experience: Event #2 "NWC"

This evening my New Student Seminar class, also known as my Learning Community, went to dinner at Esker dinning hall. I got mashed potatoes and proceeded to wait in this terribly long line that went around the entire buffet area in order to get pasta, which of course, was the last thing in the line... After waiting about 10 minutes... After my mashed potatoes were cold. I finally got to the pasta and put some on my plate. The group ate in the Whitewater room and I sat with my friends Amanda and Jordan. I began to eat my cold potatoes which were still yummy. However, the pasta was nasty, and not worth the wait. :( Eating with my girls was super fun though! We event got seats next to each other to see the show NWC.
N.W.C. stands for 3 naughty words that we should not ever say. The play had only 3 guys. It was a comedy. There is not an easy way for me to describe this show, it is just something you have to experience. I will only say this, I laughed, and gasped the entire time! Some things were so hilarious. Some things were so sad. And others just down right crazy town, "I can't believe he just said that!" All in all it was a wonderful 2nd experience. Stay tuned for next week! I'll be attending a lecture on H2O and a music show entitled "Opera Gems" Should be fun! :)

~stephanie joy.

No comments: