Monday, September 12, 2011

The First Year Experience: Week One

Week one flew by! It was only 3 days long after all. My classes went really well. All of my professors are fabulous, and I sit by friends in every single one of my classes. :) Monday and Wednesday seem to be my girl days. I spend most of my day with my two friends Amanda and Jordan, and then Tuesday and Thursday I usually go to dinner with Tim and Ben. The homework has been manageable so far and has been easy to balance with fun time.... Hopefully it stays that way. The facility here is wonderful. All of the buildings are beautiful inside and out and I really enjoy walking around campus, although it gets really hot some days. I'm sure it'll be freezing cold soon enough though... They have completed the construction project on the opposite side of the building next to us, and have now moved to right outside my bedroom window. They woke me up when they were a block away, and now I get woken up each and every morning by construction dudes right outside my window. But oh well! At least I never over sleep. :) Ultimately, its wonderful here. I miss my friends and my family all the time, but ill survive. These four years will most likely fly by faster then the last four years of high school did. Tis all for now, I'm off to dream land.

~stephanie joy.

No comments: