Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Wrapping is Complete...almost.

I have wrapped every gift that I have purchased so far except for two things. One things is for my brother( which i already have purchased) and the other is for my grandma, I haven't got her anything yet and also I'm not even sure what I am going to get her....hhmmmmm! Any way I am super excited that school is done for this year! I only have seven more days of Algebra 2, Keyboarding and Experimental Physical Science. Although I am very disheartened by that because EPS was my favorite class I have ever had. I learned alot and had fun. All of my teachers are great, and my classmates are awesome too! I suppose it will be nice though to be with new people. Currently my 4Th Block class is upstairs at the very end of the East wing and my locker is as far as you can possibly go into the West wing. Every day I have 7 min. to run(literally) from one end of the school to the other to grab my coat, then run to the middle of the two wings into the commons and go out the front entrance to my bus. Whew! I getting tiered just from thinking about it. Anyway next semester my fourth block will be in the middle of the West wing, so I will only have to take a few steps and I will be at my locker! WOO HOO! well ta-ta for now. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Pleasant Kwanzaa, and a Happy New Year!

~stephanie joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey steph! i like your blog thing :] i made one tooo.

www.devinjolene.blogspot.com =]]