Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Weekend.

So this weekend I am going to be very busy. So far my planes for Friday are to go see a movie with my family and possibly bring a friend. Sat. I have to go Bell Ringing for Upward bound from 11-3, then possibly go to the ice hogs game to see Drake Bell( but I dought we are going because my dad hates when peole do to the games just for somthin like that instead of to watch the game) , then me and my family are going to go bolling, THEN I am going to sleep over at my grandmas house. On Sunday, I am going to go to Church, then go to my cousin's birthday party. Arissa will be nine, I am missing so much of her like and I am very gratful that I will be able to attend this event.

ta ta for now


~stephanie joy

1 comment:

Krishana said...

YEAH! I am so excited you have a blog. I was shopping, and I saw an American Girl game. I am not sure what that is all about, but I thought of you. :)