Monday, December 31, 2007

My Poor Thumb

So last night I was feeling ambishious, and I had an hourr to kill until my turn on the computer... so I decided to rearage all of the posters on my walls. I also got many more posters out of some magazines that needed to be hung up. So down with the old and up with the new and old. I spend well over and hour on hanging up my posters. My room is now completely covered.... im not exagerateing... I sadly had to cover up my "groovy" on my wall that my mom painted I told I had no more room so I had to all though it sadened me. she suggested I put some on the celling but I though that might be wiered. So my posters inclooded Zac Efron, Cole and Dylan sprose, Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Emily Osment, Ashley Tisdale, Vaness H., Michel Mosso (sp?) , Jason Earls, Maddison Pettis, and many others. I have a total of 15 mega posters, and 42 magazine sized ones. Yes 42!!!! I told you there were a lot. Every one of these was hung by push pins. Hence this title. man o man did my thumbs hurt, it was crazy. Well thanks for visiting.

~stephanie joy

K so sry if somethin is spelled wrong, the abc check isn't workin, corrections will be made soon!

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Hi Steph,
Never one time did your Grammie ever think you had an Alien Head! You were and always have been a perfect baby and child and teenager. Don't forget, you were
1st runner-up in the National Most Beautiful Baby Contest!!! Your room sounds great, however, for me, I think I would have to keep my eyes closed when the lights were on or all those people staring at me might make me dizzy, ha,ha! Last night I plugged in our new alarm clock that projects the time and temp on the ceiling in a blue light..it is quite serene. Love you lots, grammie

Grammie said...

What's up, pretty girl? Does your thumb hurt soooo bad you can't blog for seven days? I miss reading your newsey blogs...

Luv you lots and lots..grammie