Saturday, December 22, 2007

Today: Wrapping and cookie making!

So this morning my mom and I sot up bright and early to go shopping. We got a few things for Kristina and bought all of Brennan's gifts. That's right my mom had bought nothing except for like one thing for Brennan. So we went to target and bought many amazing gifts I'm sure he will love. Once we were done, it was my job to wrap things. Not only did I wrap the items we had bought today but I also got to wrap about 15 other presents. As most of you may know I am a perfectionist therefore all of the gifts had to be wrapped perfectly. I spent over 3 hours (No, I'm not exaggerating!!!) wrapping presents, but I enjoyed it. So, as soon as that was done I came down stairs and started helping with the cookies. Every year we make all of my aunts and uncle cookies for Christmas. Last year we made over 100 dozen cookies, and this year we are making many more. Crazy, it's 8:30 PM and we still have 4 more kinds to make. . . WOW.

Tomorrow we will be making cornflake wreaths and decorating the cookies. We will also be spending time with my amazing little cousin, Aubrey. Then, after she leaves we will be taking my little friends, Zoe and Jason, to Sapora Playland. They are three and have never been there, I can't imagine. Also while they are over we will each be making a gingerbread tree. Super fun. Well thank you for visiting my blog, I hope to talk to you all soon.
Have a wonderful Holiday!

~stephanie joy
YUMMM!! cookies =p
It's lots of work but it's worth it!
This is me being well me you see I am wearing my apron but while I was doing this
my butt got all wet from the melted snow on my roof so i wad to change into my PJ shorts..... and I'm wearing those clogs because they are really comfortable and those socks were really warm during my roof experience. I bet most of you are wondering what I was doing on the roof well our Christmas lights were put up right after thanksgiving but sadly fell down during the giant ice storm and we decided to put them back up today. well hope you enjoyed.
see you late
~stephanie joy.

No comments: