Thursday, January 10, 2008

SO, SO SORRY!

Wow I haven't posted anything in a long time I am so super sorry. I bet you are all wondering what I have been up to well for the past o...month,
I have been preparing for my final exam's.

















As you can see, I have had a lot to study for. Today were my keyboarding, Algebra II, and Experimental Physical Science Finals. I thought that all three were WAY to easy. most people like feeling that way but with me, it makes me kind of feel like I didn't do it right because it seemed to easy.


Threw this time I also took a short break from studying and had some fun with my little friends. Zoe, Jason, Ethan, and Aubrey all enjoyed going to Sapora play world and to a fun Pizza resturunt, for some fun and pizza. At Sopora we had a ton of fun running up and down and in and out of all the fun things that they have there. I was able to get this amazing picture too!









Along with many others like these!






















After playing Jason and I decided to check out the figure skating, soon after every one was enjoying watching them.


After that we headed off to a local pizza place, to enjoy so good pizza and Face painting!














Then we used all of our tokens and got some great prizes!!


Once that was over it was about 6:27 p.m. I had exactly 3 minutes to get to the place that I was suppose to be babysitting at. They are...well lets just say a little picky, nobody has watched them except the children's grandparents and me. I am so glad I got the opportunity though because I really do love them.


Well as you can see I am super busy, and I hope to blog again soon.

thanks for visiting,

~stephanie joy

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Hi Sweetie..

Glad to see you are still among the living! I was beginning to wonder. You are such a beautiful young lady and I am a bit concerned about all detailed and exact info you are putting on this blog that anyone has access to, especiallly names of private homes you babysit at where you are alone at times. Uncle Bill mentioned that, too, when we chatted at the hospital. I don't want to worry you, my dear, I am just asking you to be a bit more cautious. I never really thought about it either 'til Uncle Bill brought it to my attention. I love you all very much and just want you to be safe..;-} grammie