Monday, January 14, 2008

The First Day of School...Again!

At my school we have block schedules, which means that we only have four classes a day. Last Semester I has Algebra II, Experimental Physical Schience, Keyboarding, and then P.E. and Choir every other day. Friday was the last day with that schedule. I really liked that schedule but it was really time for a change. So today is the first day of the second semester, therfore I have new classes today just like it is the first day of school all over again. My new schedule is:

1st Block:
I have Contemorary World Studies with Mr. Sweet! who I very much LOVE, because he has a lot of common sense and he is an awsome teacher!

2nd Block:
I have Spanish 1, with Ms. Montoya! I very much love her too, althought I haven't really got to know heer yet.

3rd:
Same as before, I have Treble Choir with Ms. Cain and P.E. with Kish every other day.

4th Block:
I have Accelerated English 9, with Mr. Bailey (sp?) I really like hime too but he dosen't really control the class very well, he seems kind of shy... but still a good teacher. He used to live in LA, Cal.... I have no clue why he moved here because I would do almost anything to live out there. He was in Caspar, and in Home Improvement from nickelodian he was one of the kids' friends. So yea he seems cool.

All of my classes seem really fun, well I let you know more about them when I myself no more about them... well hope you enjoyed reading.

~stephanie joy

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Stephie...

Your guys were on the Ellen Degenerous show yesterday..did mom TVO that? If not, and you want to see them, we still have it TVO'd and I will have Papa Larry put it on a DVD and sentd it to you...any tickets yet??

Luv Grammie