Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another Day

Well today I guess you could say was just another day... but it was exciting. Only Two more days until I own a ticket to the Jonas Brothers Concert! They go on sale this sat. a 12 p.m. and I will be counting down the seconds. To day in Spanish we learned a lot, including the alphabet, greetings, and more words. I also wrote them in my notebook with the correct spelling therefore I will be able to type them correctly! Well here is a list of some of the words:

Stand up = lev`antae
Sit down = si`entate
Jump = salta
mira = look at or watch
escribe = write
la pizarra = the board
la televisi`on = the television
la professora = the teacher
r`apido = fast

the ` don't look how I write them, so I'm not sure if they are right, but they are the closest thing on the keyboard.

Well over all today my day was great, and I am looking forward to tomorrow. Me and Jordan are getting so excited about the concert, except her dad says we can't go with out a chaperon, so we are trying to find someone to go with. If you wanna go let me know, we will by the ticket this sat. and the concert is Feb. 22. Well thank you so so much for visiting

love you all

~stephanie joy

No comments: