Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jo bros here I come!

For the past few months I have been checking like 5 different sites to see the dates for the Jonas brothers concert. Every time I check there is only the same 8 dates that have been posted. Me and one of my friends Jordan, have been planning to go together but they haven't posted a date anywhere near here, the closest place was like San Anterior, which isn't close at all.

But then, last night I had a crazy dream about the tickets going on sale and me and Jordan waiting in line to get them. When I woke up I was very disappointed because it was only a dream...or was it.

I ran down stairs to check the site for dates and yes the Jonas Brothers are coming to All State Arena!!!! in Chicago. I am not feeling to well right now, or at the time I found out, but if I was feeling well I would have been jumping around and screaming my head off! I'm not even exaggerating a little.

The tickets are only 77$, super cheap. Although I know that it's a great deal my mom thinks other wise. But don't worry because I 'm gonna go whether my mom says so or not... I mean I have been telling her about this for the past.....YEAR. ok maybe just the past few months but I really wanna go and my report card is all A's and 1 B...in algebra. but I work really hard and think I deserve this.

So EVERYONE, I need your help. Do what ever you can to convince my mom in letting me go...Please!

I well let you know the results of this, this sat. when the tickets go on sale.

Thanks for visiting

don't forget to talk to my mom

~stephanie joy

2 comments:

Grammie said...

The check will be in the mail tomorrow if it's OK with Mom and Dad...just let me know, today, how much you need exactly. Congrats on your super great grades, too. You are positively right, you do deserve this..luv grammie

Candi Tardio said...

hey stephanie, if you need a chaperone (sp??)...i luv the jonas bros!! heheheheh