Thursday, January 31, 2008

Newpaper.

So yea I was in the newspaper today, i guess most people would be happy. I am but there were quite a few mistakes, and you know I am also ways perfect so why aren't they. heehee! Anyway, in the paper they put my sisters picture but my info, but they said they would change it and reprint it tomorrow, then i was reading the article online and they didn't use exactly what I wrote(which is fine) but there were many errors in that. Such as that I play softball at Harlem, I don't I play at HCC. also they mention I wish my locker and friends were closer to my classes, but I believe I wrote that I wish my locker was bigger and closer to my classes, and I wish my friends were in my classes. I suppose they were close, but think about it why would someone want to have their friends near there classes? AND I do believe that I answered at least three pages of questions, maybe they just didn't like my other answers. Oh well I should be grateful that I got this opportunity, which I am. You can see my "Get to know me" section by clicking on the link on my mamacitas page. it is www.whatsalltheruchus.blogspot.com enjoy!

thanks for visiting, sorry for no resent updates.

~stephanie joy

No comments: